To help you sort out all the blogs, sales, and give-aways, I'll list them here - editing as events are added.
- You can read Indie Jane's review of Nachtsturm Castle, wherein we wonder Just How Much Henry Tilney Actually Planned.
- You can also join in the conversation on Twitter wondering the same!
- Was Austen romantic or practical? Who's her hottest hero? And why have monsters of every sort been creeping into her paraliterature? I'm Talking Austen at the Jane Austen Book Club!
- Do you dream of brooding heroes and flimsy negligees? Do you like a little danger with your romance? Are you gearing up for NaNo with no plot in sight? Never fear! How to Write Your Own Gothic Novel is here at Indie Jane!
- Girlebooks.com has put the e-copy version of Nachtsturm Castle on-sale for only .99! The sale closes at midnight on Halloween - so hurry over to pick up your copy today!
- However, if you've find that your evil uncle has forced you to wander the countryside penniless - and worse! - without your library, you can enter to win a free e-copy of Nachtsturm Castle on Indie Jane or My Jane Austen Bookclub just by leaving a comment!
Perfectly Horrid Stories on Free Friday
- Check back here, to O Beauty Unattempted! for Free Fridays and this week's Gothic offering. (You can read last week's gentle poke at the Zombification of Pride and Prejudice, "Disarming Mr Darcy" here!)
- This week, in honour of Nachtsturm Castle, I'll be releasing an expanded version of Chapter IV, "Which brings us, by means of the Mediterranean, to the Alps; In the manner of a Travel Journal" wherein our heroes journey briefly to Florence, and which sheds some lights on the mystery of How Much Henry Planned! (Perfectly readable and largely spoiler-free, whether one's read the novel or not!)
- Interested in the truth behind the fiction? Follow "Very Gothic Travelogue" posts, about the adventures behind the adventures! Eat, Pray...and Avoid Gypsies and Sinister Baths are now available - with more to come!