Tempest: Playlist

So, I put together an inspirational Tempest playlist tonight!  And I thought I'd share it with you good people.  (As well as the finalized t-shirt design, below.)


In no particular order:

"Viva la Vida" by Coldplay
"Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons
"Snow White Queen" by Evanescence
"Knights of Cyclonia," "Uprising," and "Take a Bow" by Muse
"The Lonely," "Tragedy," and "Arms" by Christina Perri
"I've Got This Friend," "Poison & Wine," and "Falling" by The Civil Wars
"Loser" by the Glee Cast
"Turn to Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson
"Such Great Heights" by Iron & Wine
"One Last Song" by Josiah Leming
"Charmed Life" by Joy Williams
"Behind Blue Eyes" by Limp Bizkit
"Welcome to the Black Parade" and "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance
"Being Alive" by Raul Esparza
"Après Moi," and "Blue Lips" by Regina Spektor
"Bittersweet Symphony," "Resistance," and "Sing for Absolution." by the Vitamin String Quartet
"Main Title" from The Tudors by Trevor Morris 
"Main Title" from A Game of Thrones by Ramin Djawadi (see the awesome covers below!)

Strings Cover

Heavy Metal Cover


Strings & Metal Mash-Up!


And this fantastic music, created by our composer, freshman Taylor Benson.  (To download a free sample of the Miranda Theme, click on the link!)

Comments

Popular Posts