Math for Actors: God bless America's Heartland!

A big thank you to America's heartlands for your theatrical support! It seems appropriate that this little play about the heart (and theatre, and math) is doing well in the Heartland of America!

I'm psyched because on Dec. 2 & 3rd, Batavia High School in Illinois will be putting on my play, Math for Actors, followed soon after by Great Bend High School in Kansas performance of it on January 17th!

If you're in the mood for a little bit of romance, you can either read an excerpt from the play here (and really, I'll brag and say that my plays are quite readable even without performance)...or you can see the first performance of the play below!



Comments

  1. I thought the physicians said there is no pills or another way for PENIS ENLARGEMENT !!! I am telling you today that Dr Aziba has the product for PENIS ENLARGEMENT and it worked perfectly for me from 3:0 to 8:95 and still counting. Contact Dr Aziba for help to Enlarge your penis via Email Address: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and also reach him on WhatsApp with mobile number: +2348100368288
    and please lets keep sharing this solution to other fellow men around the world with living with such mess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts