All Things Austenesque!

Look no further than For the Love of Austen: Henry Tilney's Heroine: A Northanger Abbey Vignette!

As an added bonus, you can fill out a form at the end to win a FREE copy of Nachtsturm Castle!

And make sure you follow all of the Austenesque Extravaganza! I'll be at the Twitter party on Sunday, August 14 - so make sure you're following me to join in the fun!

For those of you who want to jump into the world of Austen, may I suggest as well checking out Austen Aspirations: Build Your Own Austenesque Novel: The Set-Up. If you like National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), why not make August your Austen writing month?

Last, but very much most, if you're not already a member of The Republic of Pemberley, then get thee thither to join in the largest gathering of Austenites on the web!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Emily--much appreciated. :) It's funny you connected my blog series with NaNo; I'm actually going to suggest at the end that they try NaNo out this year, since they have a plot ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds, I guess! Have you done NaNo yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year will be my ninth year, and my fourth as the local Municipal Liaison.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts