Wherein Our Heroine Suffers the Trials of a Day Job, and Writes Two Novels Instead

Available for pre-order now!
Almost twenty years ago, I'd just graduated from college and was set adrift in the wide world of reality - which is, as anyone who's been there knows, a rather grim place to be.

Since my job literally consisted of me coming in to my isolated cubicle, printing out my boss' emails in the morning and then again in the evening, and otherwise sitting for eight hours with almost nothing to do by a silent phone...I wrote.

At the time, there was a rather bustling community called the Republic of Pemberley: a series of several handsomely maintained chatboards for Jane Austen enthusiasts.  Since I had watched Colin Firth jump into ponds religiously my senior year of college (Pride and Prejudice fitting in nicely with that hotbed of celibacy), and since members of the ROP were eager for stories about the continuing adventures of Jane Austen's characters, and since I had nothing to occupy my brain whatsoever, I wrote a considerable amount of Jane Austen paraliterature.

Which is to say, I wrote two novels (one of which is available, and one of which is forthcoming), and a heap of short stories.  Not being a purist, my stories tended to fall into two categories: behind the scenes glimpses of her characters, and then outright silliness of the same.  Which is to say, a sweet romance about the spinster Miss Bates' long lost love, juxtaposed with all of Austen's villains winding up in the same house on a dark and stormy night.

I'm positively thrilled to announce that this long-awaited collection, Letters of Love & Deception, is now available for pre-order for Kindle. 

If you're a Patreon, there's an extra special treat: I've uploaded my favorite story in the book, "Pride and Paraliterature" for your enjoyment.  It's maaaaybe (definitely) a send-up of all those Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and  Cyclops and Martians, Oh My novels.

It's nearly Galentine's Day!  So grab your chocolate and your best tea cup and snuggle up with Letters of Love & Deception!

Available for pre-order now | Delivered Tuesday, February 13, 2018

~*~

Want to sample Letters of Love & Deception early?  Become a $5+ patron on Patreon and get immediate access!
Read "Pride and Paraliterature" now!

Can't wait?  Need a fix of some frivolity and fast?

Nachtsturm Castle, a Gothic Austen Satire is available now in for Kindle and through Audible

Comments

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm So excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I Cheated on My Wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4months after She found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated luckily I was directed to a Very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a Spell of reconciliation on Our Relationship and he brought back my lover and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts